Once the Log Recorder is enabled you need to generate and later send the technical information to your Support Team.
To learn how to enable app Logs, please see [SharePlus iOS] [4.1.x] How to enable app Logs.
Once the Log Recorder is enabled, you just need to:
1. Reproduce the issue you want to troubleshoot.
2. Disable Technical Logs to avoid unnecessary spending of your device’s storage capacity.
3. Go to Documents > Local files.
4. Tap Edit and select the folder Logs.
5. Open the Actions menu and select Compress to generate the .zip file.
Once you generated a ZIP file containing app logs about your issue, Infragistics Support needs that information in order to help you.
How to send the app Logs depends on the license model (Free, Subscription, Enterprise).
Companies with SharePlus Enterprise have priority support for their issues. Please contact your IT Helpdesk or Manager for help. They can login to the corporate Infragistics account and create a new support request.
Note: They will need your app Logs so they can send them to Infragistics Support.
1. Go to Settings > Feedback & Support
2. Choose Like/Don't Like and then Attach File to select the .zip from Local Files.
3. Tap Send. You will receive a ticket number to track your request.