Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Any way to display more than two fields in List
posted

Hi, 

I have our small database running on SharePlus Pro, and it works well. But there is one optimization I would like to make. When viewing my records in a List, I would like to be able to see four fields associated with each record, rather than having to click on the record to view those extra fields. 

For example with this image below, there is a main header field and then two other fields (Priority and Assigned To). I would also like to show the Ticket Number and Time Assigned fields. 

SharePlus Image

Is this possible? 

thank you. 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

In sharepoint, create a view with those specific fields you want to see, then, in shareplus, change the view to the one you made, and the visualization to "Grid", this will display it like a spreadsheet, almost.

The table visualization (that you've pictured) will show the title and the first 2/4 columns that are ordered to appear first.

You can also make a grouping in the view you made that would group by completion status.

Lastly, I like to create workflows that change the title to display a bunch of the info of my jobs together with a completion status on the end, this is easy to view on ipad, maybe not so much on iPhone.

Children
No Data