Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SharePlus prompts for user/password after few minutes
posted

Hi,

I am using SharePlus on IPad (iOS 10). It is connecting to a SharePoint 2013 site which contain one document library which itself contain one PDF file.

That site also contain a subsite with multple document libraries. Each library contain some PDF files.

User opens SharePlus and opens PDF file in root site. That PDF file contain links to other PDF files in subsite (which I mentioned above)

We are facing issue that when a user clicks on any link in PDF on root site, then SharePlus prompts user to enter user/password. Once we enter user/password it opens the link (which is a PDF file in subsite).

This prompting of user/password only happens after 2, 3 minutes of inactivity. So once I have entered user/password it will work fine for next 2, 3 minutes. After that if I click on any link in PDF on root site, it will prompt for user/password.

This issue has started happening few days ago and before that it was working fine for a couple of months.

How to fix it?

Parents Reply Children