Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I’ve been exploring...
posted

I’ve been exploring prop firm trading and came across FXCI. They claim that trading is a journey and the right partner can make all the difference. How does FXCI support traders in their journey, and what makes them stand out from other prop firms?

Offline posted

You will be very astonished to hear that FXCI prides itself on its transparent operations. They aim to provide traders with clear and straightforward challenges, ensuring that there are no hidden terms. This transparency builds trust and allows traders like you to focus on what’s important – trading and making profits. It is complete information I can give you! For more look at the https://fxci.com/ link.

Offline posted

Absolutely, Sam. And it’s not just about the support; it’s also about the profit share. FXCI offers up to an 85% profit share, which is above the industry standard. This generous split demonstrates their commitment to the trader’s success. Plus, their culture is built on a friendly spirit and a genuine commitment to helping traders succeed, making the most of every investment.

Offline posted

As I know, FXCI offers two-phase evaluation challenges where traders can prove their skills and consistency. Traders start with a boosted account balance (ranging from $5,000 to $200,000) and trade unlimited days. The goal is to meet specific trading objectives and demonstrate discipline. Successful traders receive a funded trading account and can keep up to 85% of the gains generated. Unlike the industry standard of an 80% payout ratio, FXCI provides up to 85% profit share. Check more information in fnaf 2 which may be useful for you.