Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
All document libraries contain a folder named "1" containing all documents?
posted

When I try to open any document library, instead of showing the documents straight away, i first see a folder named "1" that contains all documents

In sharepoint this folder doesn't exist.

Is this a known behavior, and is there anything i can do about it?

Kind regards,
Rik

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

The Microsoft AZ-104 Exam, also known as Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, is a certification that validates the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage and implement Azure solutions. Aimed at IT professionals who specialize in Azure administration, the AZ-104 Exam covers a wide range of topics essential for maintaining and optimizing Azure infrastructure.

Candidates preparing for the AZ-104 Dumps Questions should expect to demonstrate proficiency in tasks such as managing Azure identities and governance, implementing and managing virtual networks, securing identities, and ensuring data storage and backup solutions are efficiently deployed. Additionally, the exam assesses the ability to monitor and troubleshoot Azure solutions, as well as the implementation of policies and procedures for optimal resource usage.

Children
No Data