Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SharePlus Offline Sync
posted

Hi,

We use SharePoint internally and were looking for a solution using SharePlus to automatically sync a document library that would be updated.

This would need to be available without any signal.

I have been testing this and managed to select offline Support and Background Sync which is great but as soon as I go to airplane mode to test it offline I run into some issues.

With Airplane mode enabled I enter the SharePlus app and select the relevant SharePoint site from the list. I then get a connection error (as I am no longer connected) which I cannot bypass to my offline library. I cant seem to enable the entire site offline so I wasn't quite sure how offline more is meant to function.

I know the alternative is local files but it would be good to simply enable a entire library or even site into offline mode so documents can be access and when on WIFI this is automatically updated.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.