Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Remote Configuration - Deploying and Testing
posted

We have a brand new enterprise deployment and I'm struggling with our remote configuration file.

The app should be configured to use a file called "SharePlus_Config.plist," hosted in the siteassets library of the root site collection on our SharePoint server. I have defined a web dashboard as below, but the enterprise app isn't showing me the dashboard. So, I have two questions:

1. Can SharePlus read the plist from a SharePoint site requiring authentication, or do we need to host it someplace else?

2. Does SharePlus read the plist every time it loads? Or if not, how do I ensure that it's looking at the most recent configuration? 

WebDashboard configuration:

<key>WebDashboard</key>
<dict>
<key>Enabled</key>
<true />
<key>Settings</key>
<dict>
<key>BridgeEnabled</key>
<true />
<key>DashboardSourceType</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>DashboardSource</key>
<string>http://connect.moog.com/communities/1468/siteassets/html/test_splus.html</string>
<key>Title</key>
<string>Moog SMM</string>
</dict>
</dict>

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Adam,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

Adam Wolff said:

Can SharePlus read the plist from a SharePoint site requiring authentication, or do we need to host it someplace else?

Yes, SharePlus can read the configuration file from a place that requires authentication, but it will prompt for credentials every time it needs to read the file.

Adam Wolff said:

Does SharePlus read the plist every time it loads? Or if not, how do I ensure that it's looking at the most recent configuration? 

Yes, SharePlus does read the configuration file every time it loads.

Offline posted

If you love shooting action games, then Cuphead is a definite game you should try at least once. I am sure you will like it.