Prior version of SharePlus worked great. After installing the update on my IOS I found that I could not see all my sub-sites.
In my SP application, the users are allowed to view 5 sub-sites.
With Internet Explorer, all 5 sub-sites are displayed and available on the main screen and security wise, they behave accordingly.
In SharePlus, only 4 sub-sites are displayed and when I refresh the sub-sites page, the displayed sub-sites changes randomly with each refresh.
Thank you for contacting Infragistics!
I would like you to try something please:
1. Tap&hold on the Portal and select "Clear Credentials Cache"?
2. What happens if you tap&hold on the sub-sites and add them to favorites. You mentioned that they appear randomly after refresh so add the ones you see to Favorites by tapping on the star at the right of "Actions" and refresh until you have all the sub-sites added to Favorites.
3. Try accessing those sub-sites from favorites. Do the one not appearing works?
If not, are you receiving an error message?
If yes, would you mind follow the steps in this forum post http://goo.gl/qsIyr in order to enable and send us SharePlus' technical logs after reproducing the issue a couple of times?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
1. I did clear the cache: only 4 of them appear and they do randomly
2. I tagged the 5 sub-sites into the favorites:
3. I can access the ones appearing in the favorites
Do you still need the logs?
Yes, the logs will be helpful in this case please.
As requested, here are the logs
Thank you Martine!
I'll check the logs and get back to you with a status update.