Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Clear Credentials Cache not working
posted

We use shared iPads within our business and its important that users can log out when they finish using the iPad. I have tried clearing credential cache, deleting my password and also removing my account. None of these steps remove my credentials and still allow others to use the application with my credentials. The only thing that works, is deleting my account and rebooting the iPad. Each user needs to be able to log out after use.

Its also important to note that we never had this issue with the older versions of SharePlus. This just started occurring after the upgrade to SharePlus v 4.0.5. Please help.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

We have an Enterprise edition of SharePlus that includes a built-in kiosk mode that can be enabled.  This would provide a log out button on the side panel that will do what you want.  The App Store edition was not designed to be shared among multiple users.  For more information about our Enterprise edition, see the page linked below.

http://mobility.infragistics.com/shareplus/

Children