Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't Access OneDrive for Business from SharePlus
posted

I am posting to make this a known issue.  All of my SharePoint sites, so far, have worked fine.  But my OneDrive for business sites will not pull up.  I have over 12 employees using this app, and none of them can access the OneDrive for Business.

I have been emailing with Technical Support for 2 WEEKS and they have done little more than respond asking me for logs.  I have provided these logs on multiple occasions, as well as all the login information that they need.

I am posting here hoping to get someone else's attention and get a resolution to my issue.

I am on the most up-to-date version.  My Ticket # is 28318.  The latest error logs are attached to this post.

If I can ask for a bit of Tech Support's pity...I have 12 salesman asking me how to use OneDrive, and I cant tell them how to upload to it without this app working properly.  I have the president of my company wondering why I suggested switching to OneDrive, over Dropbox, if the salesman can't do their jobs.  I'm in a real tight spot here, and need help.

error logs.zip
    Offline posted

Daniel,

Thank you for posting at IG forums.

Let's troubleshoot the issue off the forums via the ticket #28382 and post the outcome here for the community.

Are you OK with this?

Regards,