Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GenericPaneClientHwndHost class error
posted

Hello there,

I am attempting to computerize my windows application, which is created as an include in Visual Studio 2010 utilizing RFT 8.2.

Be that as it may, when I began to record, RFT isn't recognizing all items. Its distinguished articles has a place with "Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.WindowManagement.GenericPaneClientHwndHost" class. After that I attempted to include check point by choosing every one of the items in the windows shape. Later I attempted to feature every question by objects particularly "WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.34f5582_r38_" type. I am not ready to 'Feature' protest in AUT. I am getting a client message (please allude connection).

Would anyone be able to help me to settle this issue..

Thank you..

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Katherine,

This is what I was able to make out from your case that you are trying to automate your Windows Application using the RFT Automation Tool added as an extension in Visual Studio 2010.

If you have Infragistics controls on your Windows Application then you need  Windows Forms Test automation for IBM which is a collection of custom proxies built using IBM Rational Functional Tester to automate your AUT. Currently each volume release of Test Automation for IBM Windows Forms maps directly to the corresponding release of Ultimate UI for Windows forms.

Before I can suggest you any further, I want to confirm whether you have the Test Automation installed and if you have it, please make sure the versions of both Test Automation and Ultimate UI for Windows forms are the same.

Thanks,

Josheela

Children
No Data