Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridTestObject referred in RFT script does not work on Windows 10
posted

I have test scripts written in RFT and its working fine with Windows 7. 

When i moved the same script to windows 10 its just fails because of Ultratable fails to execute Click method. 

Following is the error in script:

exception_context = click() called on com.infragistics.rft.testobjects.UltraGridTestObject(Name: grdProjects_Ultratable, Map: grdProjects_Ultra).
•exception_name = com.rational.test.ft.MethodNotFoundException
•exception_message = Rational.Test.Ft.Domain.Net.ControlProxy.Click
•script_name = Subscripts.RSE.Run_Line_Item
•script_id = Subscripts.RSE.Run_Line_Item.java
•line_number = 64
•exception_stack = ------------------------------
at com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.ClientTestObject.invokeProxy(ClientTestObject.java:411)
at com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.StatelessGuiSubitemTestObject.click(StatelessGuiSubitemTestObject.java:166)
at Subscripts.RSE.Run_Line_Item.testMain(Run_Line_Item.java:64)
at Functionality_Testing.RSE.Drive_NX_Parameters.testMain(Drive_NX_Parameters.java:47)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.callMethodWithException(EclipseAppContainer.java:587)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:198)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1438)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:34)

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Suresh,

Before I can say anything about this particular issue, can you please do a couple of things to make sure Test Automation has installed properly on your Windows 10 Machine.

1. Open a Java sample script that gets installed with the product in Eclipse and try to run it. Let me know how it goes.

At least from that we can make sure all installations have gone perfectly and the cause for the issue that you are seeing is related something else.

Thanks,

Josheela

Children
No Data