Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do you use GetNAProperty for attribute DisplayLayout.Override.AllowUpdate ?
posted
When I do "dataGrid1table().getNAProperty("DisplayLayout.Override.AllowUpdate")", I get "{Name=Default, Value=0}". I'm assuming that "Value=0", is "DefaultableBoolean.False" not that I can be sure. But, when I do "dataGrid1table().getNAProperty("DisplayLayout.Override.AllowUpdate.Value")", I then get "exception_message = Getting property value for Value throws the following exception: Invalid Property name: Property Value not found" The documentation for GetNAProperty is lacking... probably because it depends upon what Development did. Basically, I need to know how I can check this value "DisplayLayout.Override.AllowUpdate" for this and other objects to check if an object is ReadOnly or not, as well as other functionality.
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

AllowUpdate is a property of DefaultableBoolean Enum type so it does not have a Value Property. so basically we retunr the name and value of the Enumtype as a hashtable. you can get the hashtable item with Value key to get the value of the enum.

0 = Default (wich depend on other level setting but it resolve to True if its not set on any parent level)

1 = True

2 = False

this is applied to any property of a DefaultableBoolean type.

I hope this is helpful

Ammar