Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to click the "WindowDockingArea" Tabs.
posted

Hi ,

Currrently I am working on RFT 8.2 ,with infragistics test advantage addin 8.2 (licensed) for windows forms. I am trying to click on the "WindowDockingArea" Tabs using  RFT script. While recording the object I am getting script as follows.

windowDockingArea6panel().click(atPosition(1));

windowDockingArea6panel().click(atPosition(2));

But while running the script, it is unable to find the object to click and finally it is throwing the exception as below.

"Exception occurred during playback of script [SSGA_ART_Tests.sample] [CRFCN0019E: RationalTestScriptException on line 44 of script SSGA_ART_Tests.sample - com.rational.test.ft.sys.InvokeTimeoutException: CRFCN0110E: InvokeTimeoutException raised for method [click] on object id [2,858].]."

Here I attached the screen shot of the application. The attached window is coming as a seperate window by clicking an icon in our application. I am able to do all other operation in that window (in the screen I can set the date and click on "Reload" button) except clicking the available tabs. 

Please give me your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chandu

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Chandu,

chandu_v said:
    But while running the script, it is unable to find the object to click and finally it is throwing the exception

Thanks for provided informtion. In my test sample, I was to reproduce your issue only in scenario when WindowDockingArea is not visible during replay the script. ONly in this case I get exception. Could you please verify that your scenario is similar. If so please include manually into your script code which activate (make visible) your DockingArea.

Please let me know if  you have any questions.

Regards

Children