Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Queries regarding Infragistics Test Automation for HP 2015 Vol 2
posted

Hello All,

I have few queries related to Infragistics Test Automation for HP 2015 Vol 2

Query 01.How to download Test Automation for HP 2015 Vol 2 with existing license which is for Test advantage 2012 Vol 1?

Query 02.Is it possible to upgrade the license from Test advantage 2012 to Test Automation for HP 2015 Vol 2

Query 03.Can we get trial version of Test Automation for HP 2015 Vol 2 to do feasibility analysis?

Regards,

G.Gobinath

Offline posted

Hello Gobinath,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

Please find bellow answers to your questions:

• Query 01.How to download Test Automation for HP 2015 Vol 2 with existing license which is for Test advantage 2012 Vol 1? – you cannot do that. You need to register a valid key for each version you need to download. What you can do is download a trial version of Test Automation for HP 2015 Volume 2. Please follow the next link where you may download a trial version http://www.infragistics.com/products/test-automation-hp-uft;

• Query 02.Is it possible to upgrade the license from Test advantage 2012 to Test Automation for HP 2015 Vol 2 – yes you can upgrade your license. Please contact our sales department at the following email address for additional information about this process sales@infragistics.com.

• Query 03.Can we get trial version of Test Automation for HP 2015 Vol 2 to do feasibility analysis – yes you can. Please check my first answer where you may find a link to location where you can download a trial version of Test Automation for HP.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you for using Infragistics Controls.