Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Test Advantage 2011 V2 is not recognizing the controls it was able to work with, earlier
posted

Hello,

I am currently using Test Advantage 2011 V2 along with HP UFT 14 (latest version). I observe that the scripts recorded earlier which worked fine are no longer working now. The Swf objects are not getting recognized during playback and when trying to record, the steps involving the Swf objects are not getting recorded. Please help.

Below is the error message I get when I try to play back the scripts I recorded earlier, which were working absolutely fine till this morning:

Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics2.Win.v11.2, Version=11.2.20112.9000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Function file: C:\Users\pvemuri\Documents\Unified Functional Testing\OLF_QTP_Trade.qfl
Line (3): "SwfWindow("TradeExplorer").SwfWindow("Olf.Desktop.Controls.DesktopPl").SwfObject("explorerBar").SelectItem "Trading","New Instrument"".

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello David,

I'm currently looking into your question. I will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thank you,
    Mihoko Kamiishi

Reply Children