Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Popup Color Picker
posted

Hello, I need someone's help. I have this Popup Color Picker, I need to remove that arrow. I wanted to know how you can do this. I just need the button A. Thanks

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Ana,

Welcome to our community!

I expect you are using the HTMLEditor and you are referencing to one of its toolbar buttons.

The icon arrow is a part of the icon gif itself. By default, it will be located in the ig_common folder under the following path ./ig_common/Images/htmleditor/fontcolor.gif.

In order to remove only the arrow portion of it, I suggest you to either manually edit the .gif and adjust it to your preferences OR use another image of yours and place it under the same location and name (fontcolor.gif), so the HTML Editor will be able to find and render it.

For reference, you can inspect and see what is the actual image location for your project using a browser Dev Tools and inspecting the button.

Reply Children
No Data