Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebPercentEditor decimal Issues
posted

When use ValueDecimal Property it is considering 0.2 for 20% but when i use ValueText it is showing as 20 as expected but when i bind it to webpercenteditot control it is showing values as 2,000%.. I'm using infragistics version 21.0.

Please help me!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Offline posted

Hello Prakash,

The reason why the WebPercent perceives the ValueDecimal as 2000%, when set to 20 is that the value is converted to percentages. For example, if the ValueDecimal is set to 1 it will show 100%. To show 20% you would need to set the ValueDecimal to 0.2.

Additionally, if you have set the DataMode property to “Decimal”, then the Value property would be defined by its DataMode, meaning that the Value and ValueDecimal property would return the same value and using the ValueDecimal property is redundant.

I am attaching a small sample that demonstrates what I have explained above. Please test the sample on your side and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Ivan Kitanov

PercentEditor.zip