Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDropDown is not viewing accurately
posted

Hello Community,

I am trying to use a  WebDropDown for multiple selection using Checkboxes, However when I am viewing in the browser(Chrome,IE) I am seeing the control as attached.

I am using Infragistics 16.2 version.

Below is my html 

HTML : 

<ig1:WebDropDown ID="cmbContactSubTypeNew" DropDownContainerHeight="400px" runat="server" DisplayMode="DropDownList" Enabled="true" EnableMultipleSelection="true" MultipleSelectionType="Checkbox" Visible="true" EnableDropDownAsChild="false"></ig1:WebDropDown> 

Could anyone please help me urgently.

Offline posted

Hello,

I have created a small sample trying to reproduce the described behavior. I am using WebDropDown with enabled multiple selection. On my side everything works as expected and drop down arrow is displayed. I am testing the sample in Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Attached you will find my sample for your reference. Please test it on your side and let me know how it behaves. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce. Alternatively, if the behavior cannot be replicated please feel free to provide your own sample. Remove any external dependencies and code that is not directly related to the issue, zip your application and attach in in this case.

Having a working sample on my side, which I can debug, is going to be very helpful in finding the root cause of this behavior.

Please keep in mind that according to our support policy Infragistics products have one year of product service releases and three years of developer support. This means that version 16.2 is considered retired and it is no longer eligible for Developer Support Services.

However, for testing purposes, I tried using version 16.2 for the same sample and even with this version everything is working as expected. I am using latest service release available for version 16.2 which is 16.2.20162.2068.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics

WebDropDownMultipleItemsSelection.zip