Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error creating control ig:WebDataGrid
posted

I replied on an old(er) post with the same issue, but am creating a separate post in hopes someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm using Visual Studio 2022 with Infragistics 22.2.  I found is_res and enabled it, but am experiencing this same issue still.  I tried running the Version Utility, but get some kind of error with that.  I'm working with a big bowl of spaghetti code that has been handed down several times.  Now it sits with my group, none of whom are actually developers.  yay.   If it matters, the header on the error I see is Error creating control - ig:WebDataGrid

The person who was managing the site is still with the company but has moved to a different group and management has become the responsibility of my team.  He's got Visual Studio 2019 and doesn't see the error(s) I do.  He insists it's due to the way VS2022 handles things versus VS2019.  At this point, I'm not sure what else to do other than downgrading Visual Studio.