Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
File not found exception
posted

I've got a similar problem like here: https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-windows-forms/70831/ultracalendarcombo---larger-dropdown-button#70831

It all started with the same application_error message:

System.Web.HttpException: Datei ist nicht vorhanden.

bei System.Web.StaticFileHandler.GetFileInfo(String virtualPathWithPathInfo, String physicalPath, HttpResponse response)

bei System.Web.StaticFileHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context)

bei System.Web.DefaultHttpHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

bei System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

bei System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

The problem seems to be caused by a wrong style sheet entry.

But I'm using a WebDataTree control.

I looked into the style sheet and found at least one image that I can't find under ...\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for .NET 2009.1\ASP.NET\StyleLibraries\Default\images.

Is this also a typo in the style sheets or am I missing some images?

Here is the one:

.igdm_MenuItemVertical.igdm_MenuItemVerticalParent
{
      background-image: url(images/igwdm_SubMenuIndicator.gif);
}

.igdm_MenuItemHorizontal.igdm_MenuItemHorizontalParent
{
      background-image: url(images/igwdm_SubMenuIndicator.gif);
}

Is there a way I can make sure that I got all images I need? How do I get the Image? Are there any other known issues with the images and stylesheets?

Parents Reply Children
No Data