Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Actual WebSlider value not available server-side, after assigning a specific ID
posted

Hello,

I have some problems with WebSlider-Controls.

In our Web-Application we create all dialogues and the containing controls dynamically. For client-side handling, our controls get specific IDs. So we can easily itdentify them for example in JavaScript-functions.

With WebSlider I now have the problem, that I don't get the actual Value as soon as I have set an ID by my own. After returning to the server and rebuilding the dialogue within Page_Load I only get the initial value and not the value which was selected client-side.

For testing this behavior I also created a small Web-Application with a "static" WebSlider-Control on the Default.aspx and a Button-Control for Starting PostBack. As long as I don't set an ID by my own, I always get the actual Value when returning to Page_Load at server. As soon as I set an specific ID I don't get the actual value anymore.

We are using "assembly="Infragistics35.Web.v9.1, Version=9.1.20091.1015".

Could anybody give me some advice, what I should do, to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!