Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webslider
posted

Hi

How do i change the Plus,- and Minus button images. I tried changing the imageUrl properties designtime, and in design time they changed, but when i run the app. they are changed back to default.

Please help..

Regards

Flemming

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi Flemming,

I think you changed only ImageUrl property. However, WebSplitter uses different images for different states (focus, pressed, hover, disabled). If property for those states are missing, then default images are used and is splitter button are not in normal state, then those default images are used and they replace your image for "normal" state of button. It means you should provide images for those states, or you may set all properties to same image.

<ig:WebSlider ID="WebSlider1" runat="server">
        <MinusButton ImageUrl="~/images/close.gif" DisabledImageUrl="~/images/close.gif" FocusImageUrl="~/images/close.gif" PressedImageUrl="~/images/close.gif" HoverImageUrl="~/images/close.gif" />
    </ig:WebSlider>

Children
No Data