Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Layout of content in WebDialogWindow not displayed properly
posted

Hi,

In the content pane of the WebDialogWindow I am putting a user control which has nothing both a simple HTML table with 4 columns and 5 rows with no CSS applied to the table HTML element.

When I launch the webdialogwindow - I see that the height of TR element is around 20px and the table is not rendered in a compact manner even if I set the cellpadding and cellspacing to be 0. If I put the same user control which has the table element outside of the webdialogwindow on an ASPX page - it is rendered correctly. I explicitly set the "line-height" style of the table inside the ASCX to be "10px" and after that the table was rendered correctly in the webdialogwindow.

Now - I am trying to display a normal ASP Grid or Infragistics Grid inside the webdialogwindow and I see that the row height of the grid is again very big. and if I put  the same grid on an ASPX page - it works absolutely fine. The row height is not increased in that case.

I am wondering how the height of the row in both the table row element and the grid row height is getting increased when I am not setting it? Where is it getting the height property from? Am I missing something? Do I need to set some property based on which the style of the controls inside the content pane would be rendered correctly?

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data