I have a webDialogWindow that appears correctly in IE7, but fails to display in Firefox.
My application uses WDWs heavily in a settings page - and all these work fine in Firefox.
One page in my application has an asp:Panel that I add one or more UserControls to.
Each of these UserControls has a WDW (modal) defined within it (initial WindowState is hidden)
When the user clicks on a control in the UserControl, I
- page:postback - add the UserControls back into the asp:Panel
- UserControl postback: draw data-driven charts
- UserControl on_Click handler - draw dialog contents, set windowState to Normal
- in Firefox, the entire page gets a gray overlay (modal dialog behavior)
- no dialog! (When I use Firebug it "Breaks on Error" - elem is undefined)
- stack shows:
browserHandler() : line 2948
(?) () : line 47
_resize() : line 502
onResize() : line 492
I'm running the latest service release of NetAdvantage 20092 (2056)
This is a major issue I'm trying to resolve - let me know if i should submit a ticket.
I'm having the same issue with IE6 browser. It works fine on IE8 but not IE6 with sounds like same behavior as FireFox for you.
Did you get resolution to this?
I updated to the latest IG release (2009.2 SR 2056)
But it was still happening intermittently on my development machine...
maybe the old versions were confusing ASP.net? I honestly didn't go back and try to find root cause :)