Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Preventing tab/focus on ultragridcell
posted

I've been reading posts indicating that in previous versions of the UltraWebGrid you can prevent the user from tabbing into a cell by setting a couple of different properties, one was the TabNavigation property on the grid, another was the CellClickAction. I am using UltraWebGrid 8.2 volume 2 for clr3.5. Neither of these properties appear to exist on this version of the grid. I've looked at all the properties on the Grid, Band, Column, and Cell and nothing looks to be able to do it.

Is there a way to prevent the user from tabbing into a specific column with this version of the grid and if so, how? I need to completely prevent the cells in the column from ever gaining focus, even momentarily. It seems this was an easy thing to do in previous versions of the grid, just set a property in the aspx and your done.

Thanks.