Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Display two column split row collection
posted

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it's possible (and more important HOW it's possible) to create/databind a webdatagrid with the rowcollection displayed over 2 columns.

E.g.: I have a datasource with 20 rows of different products.
I want to display 10 rows per page but 5 rows high so there will be 2 columns with each 5 rows with a total of 10.

If I try this with the webdatagrid and the use of templatefields I only got one record per row, so 5 products in totaal. Like the example below.

To understand what I'm trying to do I posted this screendump:

Is there any property or method of the webdatagrid that can achieve this?

I hope I have described the problem clearly. If not, please say so.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Jerry,

Thank you for posting your inquiry to the Infragistics ASP.NET forums.  After looking into your request with our Developers, I have logged a new Feature Request for the WebDataGrid regarding your inquiry.  Currently, there is no property in the WebDataGrid to achieve this functionality. 

I have opened a support request for your inquiry where a Feature Request will be logged with our Development Team on your behalf for this functionality.  A notification will be sent to you through our support system with any new information regarding this new Feature Request.

Please use the following link to log onto your account at Infragistics.Com:

<https://www.infragistics.com/Membership/MySupport.aspx>

Once you are logged onto your account, go to My Support Activity to view the progress of this support request.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Mike D.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data