Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding 2 DatePickerProvider to Single Column in WebDataGrid
posted

I have a requirement to filter results in a WebDataGrid by applying filter on Column CreateDate(DateTime) using 2 DateTimePickers i.e:

-There should be a DateTimePicker to select the starting date and there should be another DateTimePicker to select the Ending Date for the same Column CreateDate and the results should get filtered accordingly.

Currently,I am able to put a single DateTimePicker Control using DatePickerProvider Editor Provider.

However Is there any way to use 2 DateTimePickers as mentioned in the requirement above?

Please  let me know for any clarifications required.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi MeghaDawahni1,

It has been some time since your post, however in case you still need assistance I would be glad to help.

The WebDataGrid currently supports the addition of only one provider per column. In your scenario I would suggest using a templated column with 2 WebDatePickers in the item template.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Petar Ivanov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    http://www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data