Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can not import default styles set
posted

I'm working with visual studio 2010 and .net 3.5. When I first add an infragistics control I usually get this message below. Then it properly creates the reference, config entries and styling for the control.

My problem is that I moved an existing project into a new solution and all of the default style set seemed to have gotten lost...ie my tab controls have no styling at all. The ig_res folder is there and everything seems to be referenced ok but the styling doesn't appear anymore. I've tried adding new infragistics controls and they do not have default styling either. Is there a way to manually force infragistics to display this pop up and re-reference everything?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello rgoodenb,

are you upgrading from previous  version or you installed service release? Do you have the following lines in you web.config. It points styleSetPath

<configuration>

<configSections>

<section name="infragistics.web" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler,System, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

</configSections>

<infragistics.web styleSetName="Default" styleSetPath="~/ig_res" />

<system.web>

Children
No Data