Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrawebtree acting differently after 5.2 to 10.3 upgrade
posted

Recently I have upgraded my Infragistics controls from 5.2 version to 10.3 version for an old project. Everything is working fine, but one thing is happening unusual. When I am clicking the plus sign the node is expanding as usual but on click of minus sign its not collapsing. I don't know why. On the other hand the keyboard navigation is working fine. Also, I found that on click of minus image there is a postback, which doesn't used to happen earlier in 5.2 version. How to stop this postback?? I have two UltraWebTree events in server side, Tree1_NodeExpanded( , ) & Tree1_NodeClicked( , ) of which Tree1_NodeExpanded is always called, even when minus image is clicked. Any help is appreciated.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Kevin,

I have created for you a sample which presents a UWT using Xml DataSource. I have used our latest service release 10.3.20103.2171 and tested it under Firefox 6, Chrome 13, IE 9 non compatibility and compatibility mode and found out no postbacks to occurs and the minus is collapsing as expected. Please take a look at the attached sample and if needed update to the latest service release. If the issue still remains please modify the sample or make a new one which reproduces it. If it is possible could you specify in which browser this misbehavior occurs and what is your OS – I used Win 7 64bit. Take a note that you are updating from version 5 to version 10 and some of the controls which are designed to work with older versions of the browsers may behave in unexpected way. You can find more information about UWT in the following link of our documentation - http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/ASPNET/2011.1/CLR4.0/?page=Web_WebTree.html

71260_UWT_Collapse.zip
Reply Children
No Data