Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGauge markup not recognized
posted

Hi,

I am trying to add UltraGauge control to an ASP.Net web form. This is a .Net 3.5 project. I am using one of the presets. Here are the steps I am following:

1. Add UltraGauge control to Toolbox using 'Choose new items...'
  2. Drag and drop UltraGauge control in the ASP.Net form
  3. Launch the UltraGauge Designer, choose any preset
  4. Apply and Close
  5. RUn the project

It shows up a Parser Error at the following line:

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 16:             ForeColor="ControlLightLight" Height="250px" Width="250px">
Line 17:             <Gauges>
Line 18:                 <iggaugeprop:radialgauge marginstring="2, 2, 2, 2, Pixels">
Line 19:                     <dial>
Line 20:                         <brushelements>

I have added reference to the WebUI.Shared dll as well. What am I missing?

posted

Hi guneet,

It has been some time since your post, however in case you still need assistance I would be glad to help.

In order to be able to provide more adequate feedback I would need to know the precise version of NetAdvantage which you are using. It may also help trying to copy the required assemblies in your project (i.e. not load them from the GAC).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

posted

I'm having this problem as well.. Is resolution to this. I was on version 8.2 just upgraded to 11.1.

Doug