Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
i am unable to show the progress bar in my asp.net
posted

hi

i am very new for the infragistric netAdvantage controls , what my requirement is when i click on Button it's download images from database during this process i want to show the progreess bar to the user like how much percent it is complete for that i place the following code example but it shows only at the end of the loop only during the time period i need to show the progress  can you plz verify following code

.aspx part:

<ig:WebProgressBar ID="wpbOne" runat="server" FillDirection="FromLeftOrTop" FillMode="Advance"
                StyleSetName="IG" Maximum="100" Minimum="0" Orientation="Horizontal" Value="10"
                Width="400" Height="20" AnimationDuration="100" AnimationType="EaseIn" LabelAlignment="Running">
            </ig:WebProgressBar>

.asp.vb part :

Private Sub btnTestProgress_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnTestProgress.Click

For i As Integer = 0 To 10
            System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1000)
            'Response.Flush()

Next

End Sub

i tried in so many ways but i didn't success what are the examples those are static example