Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics4 WebUI
posted

I am tasked with getting an old ASP.NET site cross-browser compliant.  I want to implement the Infragistics.WebUI.DataInput control to replace the existing date pickers because the site does make use of some WebUI controls.  All I see is the Infragistics dlls in the project, and I am wondering if this is an option.  I have these questions:

1.  Are those WebUI controls in that version cross-browser compliant?

2.  Can I download the samples for that version?

3.  Do I need to entire suite installed on my machine to use the controls?

posted

Hi Kraffay,

The last version of Infragistics.WebUI controls was 12.1 and no updates will be available. Those controls can be used as they were released more than a year ago. Some features may fail in current browsers, because at that time those browsers did not exist.

Currently supported editors are located in Infragistics.Web.UI dll. That is a single dll, which includes all controls: WebDataGrid, WebTextEditor, WebDateTimeEditor, WebDatePicker, etc. Compare to old Infragistics.WebUI.WebDateChooser, the WebDatePicker has by default single shared drop-down calendar. If page has multiple date-pickers, then that allows improve performance and reduce size of html.