Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need more advanced WebDialogWindow examples
posted

I would like to use the WebDialogWindow as a data input form. Perhaps with a text box, dropdown list, checkbox, radio buttons, etc. Then on submit, the data would be sent back to the page codebehind to be updated to a database table, preferably without a full page refresh. A list box on the main form would be updated with a new line as well, which could be done client side. All the WebDialogWindow examples I've found are too simplistic. I need a more advanced example of how to set up an input form like this. I am using 12.2.20122.2075 version of the controls.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello cyberplasm,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I noticed that you have already created a support case with an ID of CAS-148792-S0L5M5 in our internal system. I have answered in this case and since our policy is to handle single case per issue I will continue assisting you via mentioned support case.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter.

Thank you for using Infragistics components.

Children