Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDialogWindow
posted

Hello,

I am having trouble getting my project to accept the WebDialogWindow. I have used this before and cant determine what is causing the problem.

I added the following to my .aspx page which has a Master Page and causes the error WebDialogWindow is ambiguous in the namespace 'Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls'.

<%@ Page Title="" Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="ContractDescriptionList.aspx.vb" Inherits="ContractDescriptionList" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v13.1, Version=13.1.20131.2045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls" TagPrefix="ig" %>

Output error = C:\projects\Lease\ContractDescriptionList.aspx.vb(30,0): error BC30560: 'DialogWindowState' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls'.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Jon,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

I have created a sample WebDialogWindow where I change the window state. I have been unable to reproduce the behavior you describe. I used build v13.1.20131.2045. Please run my sample and let me know what behavior you see. Can you please provide me with an isolated sample that reproduces this issue?

Note I have deleted the ig_res folder for file size to be attached to the forum thread.

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning this matter.

WDW.zip
Reply Children
No Data