Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDialogWindow ContentPane margin
posted

How do you remove the margin around the WebDialogWindow ContentPane?

The image below shows a WebDialogWindow with no header and no resize.  Nice!  But there is a margin around the inner content area.  How do you eliminate that?

This code does not work:

<ig:WebDialogWindow ID="WebDialogWindow2" Style="padding:0px; margin:0px;" runat="server" WindowState="Hidden" Modal="False" Resizer-Enabled="False" Height="50px" Width="100px" Moveable="False">

<ContentPane style="padding:0px; margin:0px;" ScrollBars="Hidden" BorderWidth="1px" BorderStyle="Dotted">

<Template>

<div style="font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; padding:0px; margin:0px;">Hello World!</div>

</Template>

</ContentPane>

<Header Visible="false"></Header>

<Resizer Enabled="false" />

</ig:WebDialogWindow>

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have investigated this matter and it appears there are a couple of <td> elements with default width set to 5px.

It is possible to override the following CSS classes like using the following or similar:

<style>

.igdw_BodyEdgeRight, .igdw_BodyEdgeLeft {
                width: 0px !important;
            }

</style>

This will make sure these elements will not be taking space.

Please let me know if you have any more questions related to this issue. I will gladly assist you.

Children
No Data