Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
exception = {"Type 'Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls.WebExplorerBar' does not have a public property named 'Label'."}
posted

I am converting Infragistics 2010 v2 CLR3.5 to Infragistics 2014 v2 using 4.5 CLR using Visual Studio 2013 Professional Update 4. I am getting following error while building the project. Please reply immediately..........

I have to upgrade old "WebPanel" to new Infragistics "WebExplorerBar" and in old code I was using <asp:Label>. After upgraded to "WebExplorerBar" and when I run the application, following error is coming:

Error: exception = {"Type 'Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls.WebExplorerBar' does not have a public property named 'Label'."}

Why it is not taking <asp:Label> as I have to display messages and this Label is being used in many pages............Kindly suggest.........

Code is given below:

<ig:WebExplorerBar ID="importPL" ImageDirectory="../images/" Width="258px"
    runat="server" EnableViewState="False" ExpandEffect="None">
    <ClientEvents ItemExpanded="ClosePanel" />
<table>
    <tr>
      <td nowrap>
       <asp:Label ID="lblstatus" Style="font-size8ptfont-familyVerdana" Font-Bold="True"
        ForeColor="Red" runat="server"></asp:Label>
      </td>
    </tr>
</table>
</ig:WebExplorerBar>

Offline posted

Hello,

I am still following your case. Have you been able to resolve the issue?
    If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you for choosing Infragistics components!

Best regards,
    Nikolay Alipiev

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello.

This is the same problem you are experiencing in that case. Use the sample that I've attached in that forum post and just put your table inside the Template of the ig:ItemTemplate tag. This will stop you from receiving that exception.

Thank your for using our product and I will wait to see if you are still experiencing some problems. You can also use this sample as a reference.

Best regards,

Nikolay Alipiev