Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
exception = {"Type 'Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls.WebExplorerBar' does not have a public property named 'Label'."}
posted

I am converting Infragistics 2010 v2 CLR3.5 to Infragistics 2014 v2 using 4.5 CLR using Visual Studio 2013 Professional Update 4. I am getting following error while building the project. Please reply immediately..........

I have to upgrade old "WebPanel" to new Infragistics "WebExplorerBar" and in old code I was using <asp:Label>. After upgraded to "WebExplorerBar" and when I run the application, following error is coming:

Error: exception = {"Type 'Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls.WebExplorerBar' does not have a public property named 'Label'."}

Why it is not taking <asp:Label> as I have to display messages and this Label is being used in many pages............Kindly suggest.........

Code is given below:

<ig:WebExplorerBar ID="importPL" ImageDirectory="../images/" Width="258px"
    runat="server" EnableViewState="False" ExpandEffect="None">
    <ClientEvents ItemExpanded="ClosePanel" />
<table>
    <tr>
      <td nowrap>
       <asp:Label ID="lblstatus" Style="font-size8ptfont-familyVerdana" Font-Bold="True"
        ForeColor="Red" runat="server"></asp:Label>
      </td>
    </tr>
</table>
</ig:WebExplorerBar>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I am still following your case. Have you been able to resolve the issue?
    If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you for choosing Infragistics components!

Best regards,
    Nikolay Alipiev

Children
No Data