Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Decrease z-index for WebDialogForm
posted

Hello,

I have WebDialogForms on my page and asp UpdateProgress control that showing "Loading" picture when data is processing on the server. But WebDialogForm is always on top of it. I`ve tried to set maximum z-index to the UpdateProgress and decrease z-index for WebDialogForm but no luck. What should I do to cover the WebDialogForm with UpdateProgress?

Code below:

<asp:UpdateProgress ID="UpdateProgress" runat="server">

<ProgressTemplate>

<asp:Image ID="ImageLoading" ImageUrl="~/Images/wait_icon_loadingbox.gif" AlternateText="Processing" runat="server" />

</ProgressTemplate>

</asp:UpdateProgress>

<ajaxToolkit:ModalPopupExtender ID="modalPopup" runat="server" TargetControlID="UpdateProgress"

PopupControlID="UpdateProgress" BackgroundCssClass="modalPopup" />

<ig:WebDialogWindow runat="server" ID="WebDialogWindow_RunEmptyCheck" InitialLocation="Centered"

Height="165px" Width="425px" Modal="true" WindowState="Hidden"

Style="line-height: normal" StyleSetName="Pear">

<AutoPostBackFlags WindowStateChange="On" />

<Header CaptionAlignment="Left" CaptionText="Run Empty check">

</Header>

<ContentPane BackColor="White">

<Template>

<div style="padding-top: 10px;">

<div style="float: left;text-align: center;">

<asp:Label ID="LabelRunEmptyCheckDialog" runat="server" style="padding-left: 10px;font-family: Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif; font-size: 16px; color: Black;" Visible="True">Batch number of source and destination units are different. Are you sure to start the batch?</asp:Label>

<asp:Label ID="LabelRunEmptyCheckBatchId" runat="server" Visible="False"></asp:Label>

<asp:Label ID="LabelWindowMode" runat="server" Visible="False"></asp:Label>

</div>

<div style="clear: both;">

</div>

<div style="float: right; padding-right: 10px; padding-top:10px;">

<asp:Button id="ButtonRunEmptyCheckOk" Text="Ok" runat="server" class="batch-status-button" OnClick="ButtonRunEmptyCheckOk_Click"/>

<asp:Button id="ButtonRunEmptyCheckCancel" Text="Cancel" runat="server" class="batch-status-button" OnClick="ButtonRunEmptyCheckCancel_Click"/>

</div>

</div>

</Template>

</ContentPane>

</ig:WebDialogWindow>

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Sergey,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

The WebDialogWindow is designed to render on top of the other elements. I recommend if you want the updare progress above the WebDialogWindow you put it in isn’t own WebDialogWindow and make sure in markup it exists below the other dialog window. From what I have been able to find z-index does not seem to affect the WebDialogWindow.

Reply Children