Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Decrease z-index for WebDialogForm
posted

Hello,

I have WebDialogForms on my page and asp UpdateProgress control that showing "Loading" picture when data is processing on the server. But WebDialogForm is always on top of it. I`ve tried to set maximum z-index to the UpdateProgress and decrease z-index for WebDialogForm but no luck. What should I do to cover the WebDialogForm with UpdateProgress?

Code below:

<asp:UpdateProgress ID="UpdateProgress" runat="server">

<ProgressTemplate>

<asp:Image ID="ImageLoading" ImageUrl="~/Images/wait_icon_loadingbox.gif" AlternateText="Processing" runat="server" />

</ProgressTemplate>

</asp:UpdateProgress>

<ajaxToolkit:ModalPopupExtender ID="modalPopup" runat="server" TargetControlID="UpdateProgress"

PopupControlID="UpdateProgress" BackgroundCssClass="modalPopup" />

<ig:WebDialogWindow runat="server" ID="WebDialogWindow_RunEmptyCheck" InitialLocation="Centered"

Height="165px" Width="425px" Modal="true" WindowState="Hidden"

Style="line-height: normal" StyleSetName="Pear">

<AutoPostBackFlags WindowStateChange="On" />

<Header CaptionAlignment="Left" CaptionText="Run Empty check">

</Header>

<ContentPane BackColor="White">

<Template>

<div style="padding-top: 10px;">

<div style="float: left;text-align: center;">

<asp:Label ID="LabelRunEmptyCheckDialog" runat="server" style="padding-left: 10px;font-family: Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif; font-size: 16px; color: Black;" Visible="True">Batch number of source and destination units are different. Are you sure to start the batch?</asp:Label>

<asp:Label ID="LabelRunEmptyCheckBatchId" runat="server" Visible="False"></asp:Label>

<asp:Label ID="LabelWindowMode" runat="server" Visible="False"></asp:Label>

</div>

<div style="clear: both;">

</div>

<div style="float: right; padding-right: 10px; padding-top:10px;">

<asp:Button id="ButtonRunEmptyCheckOk" Text="Ok" runat="server" class="batch-status-button" OnClick="ButtonRunEmptyCheckOk_Click"/>

<asp:Button id="ButtonRunEmptyCheckCancel" Text="Cancel" runat="server" class="batch-status-button" OnClick="ButtonRunEmptyCheckCancel_Click"/>

</div>

</div>

</Template>

</ContentPane>

</ig:WebDialogWindow>