I have a problem with the WebDayView ASPX control. Client reports that if the page is resized (width changed) a few times, the contents of the view collapses.
We have created a small project to show this behavior, it is availabe online here: http://webscheduledemo.azurewebsites.net/
We also created screenshots of this demo site, see attahced zip file:Original.png: the view before resizing, and also the expected behaviorBug.png, Bug_2.png, Bug_3.png: the view after resizing the page a few times.
Could you please help me find out what is the problem with this control? As the problem seems to occur in this demo site as well, I think the problem might be with the control, not our website, or the way we use this control.
Thank you for contacting Infragistics!
I tried to reproduce the issue you describe but the sample you send me doesn’t allow me to resize
the control. Can you send me your code sample? I can provide you a better support if I am able to modify you sample.
However, after investigating this matter for you, I found a forum case similar to yours.
It may be helpful for your problems with resizing the page. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance with this matter.
We already found the forum You linked, but it doesn't fix the problem.
As I said, the problem occurs when resizing the page, i.e. the browser window. The sample I sent clearly allows this, as it is a web app, you can freely resize the browser window and observe the problem.
I will pack and upload the sample project here soon.
Hello Peter, I've investigated your issue and I was able to reproduce the problem after a lot of resizing of the Chrome browser.The issue was reproduced only in mobile simulator, when the browser width is under 300px.Is this your case? If yes, do you think this can happen in real scenario, under some mobile device? If no, can you give use more details, in order to proceed and log a bug about it (browser and some steps to reproduce it).
I found also that when you start the page in the mobile simulator, there is an issue with alignment of the columns. When you say there is a problem, do you include this?Regards, Aneta Gicheva,Infragistics
Thanks, so as you are able to reproduce the problem, I guess you don't need the project source to be uploaded here.
The problem seems like a bit intermittent, sometimes I can reproduce it in a full HD monitor when resizing to about 80% of screen with, then maximizing back to fHD. Sometimes, it can't be reproduced at all. So it is surely not only mobile-related.
By the way, a similar problem occurs sometimes with other Infragistics control, like the MVC igGrid for example, so it seems like a CSS issue to me, which is present in other Infragistics products.
I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 227142. The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.
I will leave this case open and update you with any new information after the review. You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.
You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site.
Please let me know if you need more information.