Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebHTMLEditor v 16.2 not displaying text
posted

Hi,

I recently upgraded infragistics controls from v15.2 to v16.2 and for some reason my html editor is not showing the contents which i set. It seems the hidden control gets the test but its unable to set the HTML content.

</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr><tr>
<td id="MainContent_wheProgNote1_td_" height="100%" width="100%" align="center"><table width="100%" height="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="background-color:White;">
<tr>
<td height="100%" width="100%"><table cellspacing="0" width="100%" height="100%">
<tr>
<td height="100%" width="100%" align="center" style="border:solid 1px #7F9DB9;"><iframe frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" id="MainContent_wheProgNote1_tw" style="background-color:White;">

</iframe><input type='hidden' id='MainContent_wheProgNote1_t_a' name='MainContent_wheProgNote1_t_a' value="%3Cbody bgcolor='White' style='font-family:sans-serif;font-size:10pt;' spellcheck='True'%3E TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TESTT=. %3C/body%3E" /></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table><div id="iged_0_rcm" style="visibility:hidden;position:absolute;display:none;">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" sts="#C1D2EE" style="color:Black;background-color:white;border-style:solid;border-color:#8E8E8E;border-width:1px;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:8pt;text-align:left;">
<tr>