Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing the Design of WebTab with JQuery gives a Javascript error sometimes
posted

Hi,

I am using WebTab (Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.WebTab) on one of my ASP.NET WebForms page.

Now I am upgrading the design of that page and updating the theme by using he JQuery to change the Structure of HTML generated by IG Control.

I successfully changed the design, but getting into trouble sometimes (Not all times).

Upon refreshing the page, I see a message in browser console "TypeError: o is undefined". And when this comes, I lose the click functionality of Tab click to change the tabs. Nothing happens upon clicking the Tab Names.

JS Error Page.

No Error and Default Design

JS Page.

New Design and No Error.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Muhhamad,

Thank you for posting in our community.

In order to investigate this matter further in pursuit of the root cause for this behavior I will need an isolated, working sample where this issue is reproducible. Please remove any external dependencies, leave the design changes that you have applied and attach your sample in this thread. If you sample contains any sensitive information please let me know and I can create a private case for you where you can attach it.

Having a working application on my side, which I can debug, is going to be highly appreciated and helpful in my further investigation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Vasya Kacheshmarova
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics

Children
No Data