Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
webVideoPlayer doesnt appear on the page
posted

Hi all

I simply put a webVideoPlayer on the form but nothing appear on the rendered page !!!

Could anyone tell me what's wrong with this code? i'm using VS 2017

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" %>

<%@ Register assembly="Infragistics45.Web.jQuery.v17.2, Version=17.2.20172.1006, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.DisplayControls" tagprefix="ig" %>

<%@ Register assembly="Infragistics45.Web.v17.2, Version=17.2.20172.1006, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI" tagprefix="ig" %>

<%@ Register assembly="System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" namespace="System.Web.UI" tagprefix="cc1" %>

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
<title></title>

</head>

<body>
<link id="link1" href="ig_ui/css/themes/infragistics2012/infragistics.theme.css" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link id="link2" href="ig_ui/css/structure/infragistics.css" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<div>

<ig:WebVideoPlayer ID="WebVideoPlayer1" runat="server" Height="321px" Width="529px" VolumeAutohideDelay="1500"
Title="Infragistics Presentation" Volume="0.8"
PosterUrl="~/App_Data/Video_List/pic.png" >
<Sources>
<ig:VideoPlayerSource Source="~/Video1.mp4" />
</Sources>

</ig:WebVideoPlayer>

</div>

</form>
</body>
</html>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

You need to reference jQuery and jQuery UI in order to use the WebVideoPlayer. I guess you will see an error saying the same thing in your console window.

Please, add those scripts to your page and let me know if you face any other additional issues using the control!

Best regards,
    Alexander Marinov

Reply Children