Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebSplitter doesn't fire event
posted

Hi,

It doesn't fire the event !

<ig:WebSplitter runat="server" ID="WebSplitter1" Size="100%" Width="100%" DynamicResize="True" StyleSetName="Office2007Blue" BorderStyle="None" OnSplitterPaneSizeChanged="WebSplitter1_OnSplitterPaneSizeChanged">

private void WebSplitter1_OnSplitterPaneSizeChanged(object sender, SplitterPaneSizeChangedEventArgs e)

{

SaveSplitterSize(WebSplitter1.Panes[0].Size);

}

Could you help me, please?

Offline posted

Hello Philippe,

Thank you for posting in our community.

From the snippet provided I see that the auto post back flags for splutter bar position changed events are not turned on. This means that when the splitter size is changed (splitter bar position is changed) server side events are not going to be fired. Please try setting this option to true as following:

<ig:WebSplitter ID="WebSplitter1" runat="server" Height="600px" Width="800px" OnSplitterPaneSizeChanged="WebSplitter1_SplitterPaneSizeChanged">
    			<AutoPostBackFlags SplitterBarPositionChanged="On" />

Additionally, there are also post back flags for collapsing and expanding splitter panes that by default are turned off. If needed they can be also set tp true in order to handle server side events.

<ig:WebSplitter ID="WebSplitter1" runat="server" Height="600px" Width="800px" OnSplitterPaneSizeChanged="WebSplitter1_SplitterPaneSizeChanged">
    			<AutoPostBackFlags Collapsed="On" Expanded="On" SplitterBarPositionChanged="On" />

Please let me know if you have any additional questions regarding this matter.