Cursor not moving to the particular row when searching data with in the WebDataGrid using browser (Chrome/Firefox) search option i.e. CTRL + F
posted

HI,

We have a page with webdatagrid loaded with more than 1000 rows.

When user searching data with in the grid/page using browser search option i.e. CTRL + F, it is showing no of occurrences in the Search box pop up, but cursor not moving to the particular row. 

For ex: If Searching data which in 900th Row, cursor not moving to that particular line. 

This is happening only in browsers like Chrome/Firefox, same working fine in IE.

Can any one please help me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Arun,

Thank you for your detailed description.

After following the steps you described I was able to reproduce this issue - "WebDataGrid doesn't scroll to searched text in Chrome/Firefox using Ctrl + F" and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 255124. This will be assigned to a developer in a future sprint to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Children