Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grids do not display when debug = false in SP 20182.296
posted

We have a website thats compiled to framework 4.6.2.  This website worked perfectly with your 20182.192 service pack.  However, after we updated to service pack 2018.296 none of the grids display when debug=false. When we set debug=true the grids display again.  same thing happens in all major browsers. It also happens on multiple operation systems. We tried server 2008R2SP1 and server 2016. Since we dont want to have debug=true in a production environment were were hoping you can provide a fix.

Offline posted

Hi,

I was able to reproduce your issue.

To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behaviour   in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 262775.  The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I will leave this case open and update you with any new information after the review.  You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site.

I have noticed that there is already opened case regarding this issue (CAS-201555-M2G3R8)

If this case is about the same scenario, would you like to communicate it through case for better communication and history tracking?

Best Regards,

Nadia Robakova