Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid only partially displays the horizontal scroll bar
posted

I have a test webdatagrid control (version 19.1) with AutoGenerateColumns=false and 5 columns bound to a DataView datasource.  The webdatagrid's width is 100%.

When the grid is displayed in the Edge browser, if the width of the browser is not large enough to show all columns at once, a horizontal scroll bar automatically appears.  This scroll bar is not displayed completely however - see attached screenshot.  Is this a bug with the control in Edge, or is it something on my side?

Note that the vertical scroll bar appears correctly.  I do not have any div tags (or other tags, except for an asp:content tag) surrounding the control.

I'm using Visual Studio 2017 under Windows 10.

Thank you!

Sanjay

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I have created a small sample with the given information trying to reproduce the described behavior, which you will find attached. I was not able to replicate the described behavior and the grid was correctly rendered on my side with the horizontal scroll bar on Edge browser.

If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Martin

8764.Sample.zip

Reply Children