I'm trying to use WebUI.Documents libraries with asp.net core version 2.2.
But I can't find these libraries net.core equivalents :
Is it possible asp.net core server side (especially with linux server) document generation with using Infragistics Documents libraries ?
Thank you for posting in our community.
After further investigation I determined that currently we do not support ASP.NET dll for ASP.NET Core. What I can suggest if you would like to see support for ASP.NET Core in any of the future versions of our controls , is logging a product idea on our ideas web site.
There are many benefits to submitting a product idea:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
Steps to create your idea:
The Product Idea site puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Please let me know if you need any further information regarding this matter.