Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Pop up to add or edit appointment displays NULL in start and end time
posted

Hi.

We using WebSchedule 20082CLR20. The Add and Edit Appointment pop-ups work 100% for me. It fails 100% of the time for my QA guy. The start and end times are NULL. The start and end dates are blank. We are both running IE7, both installed over the past couple of days. Same issue with IE6.

We had the same issue in 20062. The screen shot appears below. This is driving us all crazy!!!  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Pete

Parents
    posted

Hi, all.

I've found the cause and a work-around. Not sure about the real solution to this. This occurred because the QA guy had his security settings set to High and mine were at Medium. Not sure what the real error was and the workaround of changing the security to Medium will not be appropriate for all users.

Here is how I isolated the problem.

1. Go into Internet Explorer, select Tools, Internet Options.

2. Select the Security Tab. If the "Rest all zones to default level" button is enabled, click it.

3. Select the Advanced tab. Click the "Reset..." button.

4. A dialog box will pop up. Click the "Reset" button.

5. Once the reset has completed, click the "OK" button. The close and re-open Internet Explorer.

6. Go back into Internet Explorer, select Tools, Internet Options. Go to the Advanced tab and turn the checkbox ON for "Display a notification about every script error". This was just to make sure we were not missing any possible script errors.

Once we did the above, everything worked fine. I've spent a couple of long hard days to find and resolve this issue. I wish we could follow this through to the end to find a real solution, since Medium security may not be suitable for all users. We are behind schedule, if I get back into this, I will update this thread.

Pete

Reply Children
No Data